The Gold Coast is famously the theme park capital of Australia, however, there are over 200 other activities on offer in this holiday hotspot. The GCTA brings together eight of the best land, water and air activities to showcase that there is so much more to do on the Gold Coast besides the theme parks.
The group comprises of eight of the Gold Coasts leading activities as reviewed on Trip Advisor, to provide you with a range of options to explore the waterways, city centre, and hinterland including:
- The magic of Hot Air Ballooning over the Gold Coast hinterland.
- Exciting Jet Boat adventures through the Gold Coast waterways.
- Escape to the serenity of the Gold Coast hinterland on a 4WD Tour and explore the green behind the gold.
- Get up close and personal with the majestic creatures of the sea with Whale Watching cruises only 150m off the coastline.
- Feel the exhilaration of free-fall flight with iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Tour through the city in a real Fire Truck Tour.
- Combine a land and water adventure aboard the iconic Gold Coast Aquaduck Safari.
- Take a Dolphin Cruise to a summer island paradise where crystal clear waters and white sands await you.
With so much on offer… what are you waiting for?