Aquaduck Safaris Gold Coast
The Original Aquaduck – Australia’s first amphibious tour.
Experience the Gold Coast as you have never before!
- Experience the sights of a Gold Coast City Tour with the beauty of a River and Broadwater Cruise on the Aquaduck 1 hour adventure.
- Our 1 hour tour begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue.
- See some the of Gold Coast most amazing homes, key landmarks and biggest yachts.
- Tour Guide with live commentary on board.
- Kids have the opportunity to skipper the Aquaduck and will receive an official Drivers Certificate free.
- Capacity 90 people per departure.
- Not health or fitness requirements. Aquaduck is suitable for all ages.
Departing every 1 hour and 15 mins the Aquaduck is a great way to experience the Gold Coast.
Come ride the duck…
Suitable for everyone from babies to seniors and everyone in between.
We head out along the famous Surfers Paradise beach towards the glamour and beauty of Main Beach. Taking in the Pacific Ocean, the Southport Yacht club, Marina Mirage and Palazzo Versace.
That’s where the Aquauduck gets to show it’s true colours splashing into the water for a scenic cruise of the spectacular river and Broadwater.
The cruise encompasses the key sights from the water, some wildlife and all the activity of one of Australia’s busiest waterways.
Features that are exclusive to Aquaduck Safaris for our customer’s safety, security and enjoyment:
Most reliable, well maintained and largest amphibious vehicles on the Gold Coast, lifejackets for all guests, multilingual safety cards on board, secure storage for prams and luggage.
Departure Times: 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3pm, 4.15pm, and also 5.30pm in summer months.
Other times available on request for group bookings.
Free drop-off to SeaWorld or Paradise Jet Boating during return leg, available on request.
Located in surfers paradise
36 Cavill Avenue