Tamborine Mountain Tour – Outback Tracks Tour
(Mt Tamborine National Park)
A half day tour to Tamborine Mountain. Experience forest trails where only a 4WD can take you, delicious morning tea and a guided rainforest walk to the waterfall. Taste wines and explore ‘Gallery Walk’ the arts and craft district of the Mountain. Your guide will keep an eye out for wildlife, tell you about the area and show you how to throw a boomerang. Small group touring with a personal guide for the day.
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on all walks
- Morning Tea on Tamborine Mountain, freshly baked scones with jam and cream, tea & coffee
- Time in Gallery walk for local arts and crafts
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park
- 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views.
- Boomerang throwing
- All QPWS permits
Inclusions: Hotel pick up, morning tea, wine tasting and national park fees
Duration: 4.5- 5 hours
Pick up From selected Gold Coast hotels, Helensvale Train Station or Movieworld
Pick up from 7.30am to 8.30am
Drop off 12.30pm to 1.30pm
What to bring: Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket.